v

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sa da tay!...

So I love me some crossword puzzles. I don't get to hit one every day, but many a day I try to kill some time online by taking a stab at either the LA Times crossword or the Boston.com crossword. My problem with these is that I'm an idiot, so I can rarely fill them out completely, except for the relatively easy Monday puzzles (and the occasional Tuesday puzzle).

This is part of the reason that I'm utterly in love with the newly discovered Sudoku, a logic puzzle that is all about filling some numbers into squares. I'm good with the logic-type puzzles, and so I'm eventually able to fill in each of these tricky little guys. Right now, I'm utterly addicted, and have been getting my daily fix from the aptly named Daily Sudoku. I can see this addiction running its course at some point, but for right now, it's some good stuff.

5 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

I can't do logic puzzles. I hate them. Come to think of it. I don't like riddles, apptitude tests, logic puzzles, posers, conundrums, puzzlers, thinkin-things, or anything else that exposes my failure and lack of patience.

Come to think of it... I don't like cross-word puzzles, word searches, word scrambles, connect the dots, or color by numbers...

What happened to me in school that I'm so resistant to fun?

I like show-and-tell, does that count?

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger seth f said...

No, show-and-tell does not count. Shame on you...

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Bug said...

I say show and tell counts. I don't know what happened to you, though. You don't like anything even remotely related to fiction, either.

Something's wrong with you, boy.

As I read your blog today, Cey (is that an acceptable nickname?), I thought "oh crap ... something else that will eat up my time ..." I'm happy to say that I don't particularly care about number puzzles. I have a hard time with them; always have. I love word puzzles, riddles, and tanagrams, just not number puzzles.

I don't know why I seem to be surprised to find something that could potentially lead to my time being sucked away from me. I mean, you've clearly warned us in the url.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Bug said...

By the way, it's tangram. not tanagram.

I'm a dope.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

Tangrams!?!? Man, F' that sh*t!!

Am I allowed to curse on here? Is that within the rules of blogspot?

If not, those m*ther f@ckers and kiss my b%tchy little @ss and suck a donkey schl*ng!!!! But if I am allowed... I'll be more respectable and just thank you blogspot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home