v

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Who stole the fucking dope?...

I've previously posted about the amazing amount of cussing in any given episode of Deadwood. Well, the folks at WMFU's Beware of the Blog have performed an entertaining experiment by providing us with Seven Minutes in Deadwood. They took a 60 minute episode of the show and edited out the 53 minutes of non-cuss laden dialogue, presenting a wildly entertaining, and obviously rude and vulgar, 7 minute mp3. Well done, cocksuckers, well done indeed.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Bug said...

So, that's my first introduction to Deadwood. I didn't really get much out of it other than the word 'fuck.'

As a tribute to the whatever it was that just crawled out of my speakers at work for the past 7 minutes, I present this exchange from Aqua Teen Hunger Force:

Meatwad: Is that an F? He's droppin' F-bombs over here!
Frylock: Don't look over here, Meatwad. These are just words you don't need to learn.
Meatwad: I'm gonna start droppin' F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
Master Shake: That's not how F-bombs are dropped, you idgit!
Frylock: Oh, come on Shake!
Meatwad: Oh, the fart it is, farter. Fart all y'all, y'all go fart yourselves.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger seth f said...

That wasn't really meant as an introduction to the show. If you want a real introduction, go rent the first season DVDs - you won't be disappointed. Yeah, it's full of cusses, but the show is one of the smartest shows on TV, which the best characterizations of any show, hands down.

I'm not a beeg Auqa Teen fan - I like the meatwad well enough, but I'd like him better fried up in a bowl full of pasta....

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

I'm back BABY!!!! Back on the blog!!!





...and I have nothing to add to this post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home