v

Sunday, May 29, 2005

It'll probably be a quiet week...

There will probably not be much posting from me this week, as I'm in Boston until next Monday. And there definitely won't be any posting over most of next weekend as I'll be in the boonies of New Hampshire (note to self - do research to determine if any part of New Hampshire is not actually to be considered the boonies) for a wedding (which some might call a SHAM wedding - you blog readers who know what I'm talking about...uhm, know what I'm talking about).

I've actually been in Boston since Friday but couldn't mention it on the blog ahead of time because yesterday was a surprise bachelor's party, and the bachelor is one of the few readers of this blog. Surprise was pulled off without a hitch (leading to this wonderful moment - we walk into said bachelor's house and he's still in bed and he looks up and sees me and says "what are you doing here" and then he realizes what's going on and he turns his head and says, with a little bit of fear, "oh no"). Good times.

So that's that.

4 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Bug said...

Thank god ... With you out of range of your timesuck, I might actually get some work done this week.

Unless I sit here and comment on this one entry repeatedly.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Bug said...

Maybe that's just what I'll do.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... but you two are not the only ones reading this tripe... It's not polite to suck the time of a secret admirer from your sordid past.

Any ideas?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger seth f said...

"Tripe?" How dare you! If you were really a secret admirer of mine, you wouldn't call it tripe...maybe "words that are as pretty as the morning dew on a rose bud" or "thoughts as deep as the grand canyon" or some such.

And I thought I had done a bang-up job of rubbing out all elements of my sordid past, and now apparently something is creeping back to nip at my heels? Whoever you may be, just don't start making a mess around here or I'll have to sic my enforcer on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home