v

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quick hits...

Poor Iron Mike Tyson got told to stop building his pigeon coop until he pulls the proper permits.

Dude, my car so needs this Panasonic vacuum tube headunit.

For my Philly peeps, here's one of the most fucking ridiculous things I've ever heard (courtesy of one of the Philly bloggers at Philly Future) - the Pennsylvania senate may consider turning the Schukylkill Expressway into a toll road! That road sucks hairy balls all ready. Worst. Idea. Ever.

And finally, a lesson. I was talking to a buddy in New York the other day, and as he was walking down the streets of Manhattan to get home, he said he was stopping to get some Italian ice. He paused, and then explained to me that this is what I, as a Philly kid, would refer to as water ice. So for those of you who weren't in the know, now you can know...Italian ice = water ice. I'm sticking with "water ice" myself....

5 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

How can you turn one of only 2 highways which access downtown Philly from the south eastern part of the metro area into a toll road? I mean, what? Is everyone suppose to take 95? Then 95 will suck balls and 76 will still suck balls. Worst idea ever.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

Plus... everyone has to drive south near Delaware to get on I95 so people in Norristown have to drive 15 extra miles to avoid whatever ass toll they charge? That doesn't make sense. Oh the irksome nature of this!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Bug said...

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. I used to think that the worst thing about that road is that it runs East/West and therefore you get sun glare both ways come rush hour.

Now it'll be costing people money as well as pissing them off with sun glare, accidents, traffic jams, and that freakin' divider wall.

So stupid.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

Mayhaps they'll take the money from tolls to build a gigantic sun visor and a NERF® wall

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Bug said...

Hey ... where'd the law firm/intern story go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home