v

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Learning Movable Type...

So recently I've started fiddling around with Movable Type, a platform that can be used for blog publishing. I may one day use it for this blog, but right now the impetus for learning it relates to another internet project that's in the works.

Anyway, Movable Type is a bit overwhelming at first, particular for someone like me who is quite rusty in the programming and HTML skills. However, Learning Movable Type is an absolute goldmine. This Elise chick is my hero.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

I too would like to learn said moveable type. You'd think you'd be doing it by now. I mean, if ever there were a time-suck, it's learning computing languages with limited use.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger seth f said...

I know it well enough that I could have my blog running under Movable Type. But I want to wait until I can get everything configured the way I want, and I just don't have the time for that as I'm burried in trial preparation. Stupid job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home