v

Monday, May 09, 2005

Some quick links...

Here's is something that is the utter definition of a time sucker - go answer the phone.

In this article with Spiegel Online, we find Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg being interviewed. The intersting part of the article is about halfway down when Tommy starts getting pressed a little bit about Scientology.

Another article from Spiegel Online, about one of the few living SS officers, who was a bookeeper at Auschwitz for two years. Very interesting, particularly from a psychological perspective.

And finally, it's been mentioned all over the place, but Arianna Huffington's new site, The Huffington Post, went live today. So far, I'm mildly intrigued, but not terribly interested. The little group of celebrity bloggers is an idea that I expect will likely pan out into a big fat nothing. But I'll give her a little time to sort things out and see if she can keep an interesting and informative site running.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Bug said...

I dig the phone thing.

Have you seen this? It's very much in the same vein. I really enjoyed it.

http://www.amanitadesign.com/samorost/

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

all day today I've been trying to finish work so that I may suck time over here. thank you for giving me such a great sucker as this phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home