v

Monday, May 02, 2005

"Greetings and good tides to you, fine sir..."

So in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly (actually, it was last week's issue, but it was a double issue covering this week too, so whatever), there was a little side-bar interview with the fantastic Corey Haim in "honor" of the release of a special edition DVD of License to Drive (special edition? For License to Drive? Fantastic!). So Corey was asked, "In his commentary, director Greg Beeman describes you at the peak of your power. What was your power?"

Corey responds, "I'm assuming he means my adlibbing. It's one of my special things that I feel maybe I was just born with." Ok, I'm not sure that adlibbing is a real power, but maybe if Corey were to demonstrate or explain further? Corey was kind enough to oblige. "I can turn a 'Hey, nice to see you' into 'Hey, what's up? What's goin' down, man? Good to see you' and kind of make it more real."

Corey Haim, ladies and gentlemen, keeping it real!

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

I was going to say "Corey Haim is a tool." but perhaps he can ad-lib that a little cooler for me... like, "Hey. What's up, tool?" or "Corey Haim is one totally awesome tool."

It seems I have powers too!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger seth f said...

Don't even try to compare yourself to the Haim. Not in comments to my blog, anyways. Pull that shit somewhere else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home