v

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Say what now?...

I just found this little gem of a site last night. It’s a site that lets folks submit things they randomly overhear in New York. In reading this (and I’ve only touched the tip of the iceberg, because there’s a ton of stuff on this here site), I feel like some of the submitted blurbs may just be made up by the submitter. But I suspect that the majority is legit. Either way, it’s pretty fantastic. Here’s a sample:

Chick: Do you trust me with your CDs? I’ll try not to scratch them or anything.
Dude: I trust you with my balls. I think I’m OK with you touching my CDs.

For more like this, head on over to Overheard in New York.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Bug said...

That site's awesome. You could do a similar site all about things overheard on the show COPS.

Amanda and I jotted down two gems once. They were:

Cop: Why do you want to bite me?
Drunk lady: Because I'm a vampire! I'm a very polite vampire!

and this one:

Surly drunk guy: I'm gonna take all you cops out wit a kan ju jit ju flip trick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home