v

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I declare shenanigans...

Last night's episode of the Amazing Race was fantastic. Especially the fact that it was pretty close between Uchenna & Joyce and Romber through the end. But if the pilot hadn't given the "ok" to let Uchenna & Joyce on a closed flight that was separated from the gate already, there would have been no suspense for the whole last chunk of the race, as Romber would've had a clear victory. And for that, I declare shenanigans. In my many days of travels, I've seen airlines refuse all sorts of requests that are less a pain-in-their-ass than what we saw last night. I just have trouble believing that the airline would've done that without some Amazing Race producer juice going on in the background.

Shenanigans.

But I still love that damn show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home