v

Monday, May 16, 2005

"I've made a huge mistake..."

Folks in this town are often deserving of uttering the above quote. So it's nice when the Hollywood folks actually get something right. Word on the street is that Fox has indeed renewed Arrested Development and we'll be getting a full new 22 episodes next year (until they decide to trim it back to 18 episodes to put a crappy cartoon in its place)! If this town hadn't sucked all my emotion out of me years ago, I might actually cry from joy.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger EmoRiot said...

I've never seen this Arrested Development you speak of. I'm moving through Jason Bateman's career for review, first. I got through Teen Wolf Too, that show where the mom died, that show where Peter Pan cam to live with the family since the mom was dead, and some other classic Bateman fare... THEN I'll get to Arrested Development.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger seth f said...

See, it's people like you that are the reason Arrested Development almost didn't get picked up. Watch it next season. I know where you live - if you're not careful, I'll come over and make you watch it....

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Bug said...

I like it. It's a funny show. And David Cross as a never-nude is a wonderful concept.

Two thumbs up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home